Saturday, 7 April 2012

Planned & Undone

So many things had been planned , and me myself are well prepared for anythings that come towards .
Too bad , there are too many factor that affect my plan .
1 . Other Than Me 
     Sometime , when we are asking for help . What we can do beside wait ?
Anyway , this human is kinda cheap ? I doesnt mean "ALL" . Some are so co-op . But some say busy , but they can still reply -.-
Good .. Its okay , Malaysian ma ~ They always act busy , but they are actually facing the pc and scrolling their mouse , lol .
FOR ME IT'S L.I.F.E !
2 . Working Hours
     IN time , i felt so tired after work . even that my job arent tiring , But every time i reach home i just wish i can jump on bed and sleep .
Too bad i still have things to be done , i have to force myself and work on it .
"ALWAYS" ask myself , WHAT I WANT !!!
When i felt down or unsure where i gonna go . I WILL TELL MYSELF MY DREAM !!
A friend of mine taught me , even we just met once .
But thanks alot .
When im down or unsure , Im unsure whether i should go on with my job or not . Coz it is stress and tiring .
Then i will tell myself , I WANNA DRIVE A CAR WORTH MORE THAN 100K , I WANNA OWN A HOUSE WORTH MORE THAN 350K , I WANNA OWN A BUSINESS WORTH MORE THAN 1B . Yeah , That is what i want !! SO I HAVE TO WORK HARDER THAN OTHER .
Beside that , i wanna own my very first car at 21st , and my very own property before 24th !!
This is what motivated me to GO ON !!

3 . Unappreciated
     Its okay ..
Sometime what i do for someone is unappreaciated . ITs okay for me , AS LONG AS I HAD DONE MY BEST !!
But what is , when i done my best and doesnt felt appreaciated . It is really heart breaking , even i said IT IS OKAY . But its not okay .
Seriously , when someone do something for you . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , APPREACIATE IT .
Not by accepting , a "THANK YOU" . This will really , AT LEAST the person who done so many things for you will felt appreaciated !!
     Sometimes this feeling came out , and it will make me hard to go on with what i should do .
Thats why , somethings is planned but is hard to be done . "
I WILL DO MY BEST THOUGH !

No comments:

Post a Comment